Recent News/Updates.

Moderator: Moderator

Shu
Addicted to myself

Entrance

Post by Shu »

Check the new entrance :

http://www.le-shu.net

You can also go to the entrance by clicking on the new link next to the faq link

Coded by lix (there's some nice admin features that you people can't see)
Last edited by Shu on 27 Aug 2006, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
JazzMatazz
Runner-up in "world's biggest ego"

Post by JazzMatazz »

looks very nice. can you change the forum accordingly?
- There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Join us on IRC: server: irc.xevion.net chan: #shu
masterchief
Oh, i'm coming to you

Post by masterchief »

Very nice. I thought you would have used the frog symbol one that I made but I guess I was wrong. Great job liz with the coding. Also, maybe you should make a small page for entering the forum that sets down some rules like this:

Code: Select all

Below are some forum usage guidelines. They are posted here as a general reminder in an effort to keep the forums friendly and usable for everyone.

The forums are for everyone, new and advanced user alike.

Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.

Do not start flame wars. If you have a problem with someone, message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board -- spamming, flaming people, etc -- contact one of the forum moderators. Flaming the offensive user will only increase the problem.

Please post in the correct forum.

Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change, edit, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.

The bottom line is: respect others and you will be treated with respect. Be rude and disrespectful, and you'll not find much help here.
Then have like a button saying "I Agree | Enter Forums"

This is only a suggestion to possibly help reduce your work in the forum as well.
lix
I'm excited. Are you?

Post by lix »

masterchief wrote:Very nice. I thought you would have used the frog symbol one that I made but I guess I was wrong. Great job liz with the coding. Also, maybe you should make a small page for entering the forum that sets down some rules like this:

Code: Select all

Below are some forum usage guidelines. They are posted here as a general reminder in an effort to keep the forums friendly and usable for everyone.

The forums are for everyone, new and advanced user alike.

Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.

Do not start flame wars. If you have a problem with someone, message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board -- spamming, flaming people, etc -- contact one of the forum moderators. Flaming the offensive user will only increase the problem.

Please post in the correct forum.

Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change, edit, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.

The bottom line is: respect others and you will be treated with respect. Be rude and disrespectful, and you'll not find much help here.
Then have like a button saying "I Agree | Enter Forums"

This is only a suggestion to possibly help reduce your work in the forum as well.
Great idea :D Fixing that now..
masterchief
Oh, i'm coming to you

Post by masterchief »

Thats all I could think of for now. Ill post more if I have any more ideas. :wink:

Edit: Ok I have some new thoughts.

I think you need to change that entrance picture to something less pixely. Here is something I made:

or

Also, for the contact page, I think you should add more than just hello to the menu.

With the FAQ, I can convert it to a PDF if you want. :wink:
GT88
Fresh meat

Post by GT88 »

Looks good!

Two thumbs up. :D
Korczi
Food

Post by Korczi »

Wow, looks so fuckin nice. 8)
LordGoofy
I'm excited. Are you?

Post by LordGoofy »

Cool. Looks very nice! :-)
PolakMaly
Food

Post by PolakMaly »

look nice
but if i click i Agree , forum open in new window , why ?
lix
I'm excited. Are you?

Post by lix »

1) The contact page's not finished yet. I worked on the site til 03:50 last night, and then just left everything as it was. So yes, there will be more alternatives

2) You mean the site icon? It's the default Invision board logo thing, and i guess it could need a change.

3) The forum opens in a new window cause i made it to. However if you people think this is a bad idea i'll change it.
XLiWX
Oh, i'm coming to you

Post by XLiWX »

looks pretty neat , good job lix !
hellwich
Site Admin

Post by hellwich »

Site looks great! :D
nice job!
cidux
I'm excited. Are you?

Post by cidux »

Really nice !
I love it
Music is life > Live a funny one > Listen to ska!
hellwich
Site Admin

Post by hellwich »

masterchief wrote:Thats all I could think of for now. Ill post more if I have any more ideas. :wink:

Edit: Ok I have some new thoughts.

I think you need to change that entrance picture to something less pixely. Here is something I made:

or

Also, for the contact page, I think you should add more than just hello to the menu.

With the FAQ, I can convert it to a PDF if you want. :wink:
thanks masterchief! :)

I dunno who added the link on top? Shu? (Entrance)
I changed the pic to the smaller pic, it looks nicer, don't you think?
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

yep as u want i liked both :D
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]