Does Installing Vuze and then installing Abuze is enough?

You have a question? you are afraid? this is the right place [No Shu Mod Questions]

Moderator: Moderator

UnrealEnvy
Food

Does Installing Vuze and then installing Abuze is enough?

Post by UnrealEnvy »

Hello everyone,
New to Abuze mod, could use a little advise. I've been reading the FAQ for newbies, but I just wanted to make sure I'm not mistaking.

After I Install Vuze, I simply extract the Abuze mod files overwriting the existing ones, and that's pretty much it?

What ratio will I have when using the mod? Are there more steps I should do before I can use it properly? Could someone link me to the "How to not get banned" thread please?

Thanks in advance.
Shu
Addicted to myself

Re: Does Installing Vuze and then installing Abuze is enough

Post by Shu »

Yes, as you said
UnrealEnvy wrote: After I Install Vuze, I simply extract the Abuze mod files overwriting the existing ones, and that's pretty much it?
You will still need to configure the different settings in the Options > Abuze tab

You simply need common sense to fill those check boxes or numbers.

"Think legit"

Best regards
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]
UnrealEnvy
Food

Post by UnrealEnvy »

Shu wrote:Yes, as you said
UnrealEnvy wrote: After I Install Vuze, I simply extract the Abuze mod files overwriting the existing ones, and that's pretty much it?
You will still need to configure the different settings in the Options > Abuze tab

You simply need common sense to fill those check boxes or numbers.

"Think legit"

Best regards
Thank you for this.
As I'm still new, I reckon my common sense may be lacking in setting up the settings needed for the mod to work properly.

Could you, or someone else please send me a screenshot of the best settings or something?
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

No, sorry.

What makes this mod so effective is that everyone uses different settings that suits best for them.

Thus providing everyone with common set of setting would help trackers track you down.
That's not our goal :)
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]