Question reguarding seeds and peers

You have a question? you are afraid? this is the right place [No Shu Mod Questions]

Moderator: Moderator

commentator22
Food

Question reguarding seeds and peers

Post by commentator22 »

I used to be able to Run shu-mod , and was extremely happy with it.

Now my computer got wiped though and I wont be able eto download enough stuff legit before getting kicked of X private tracker, and my upload isnt fast enough to do it off just a few torrents, I want to use shu-mod in order to get my ratio's up a little to create a buffer

However upon installing the latest version of Vuse and Shu-mod, I can't connect to ANY peers or seeds on any torrent, and this stops me from downloading any torrent legit or fake uploading. My port is open, and I logged into the account fine, and when I dont have shu-mod installed downloads work fine. Ive read the FAQ as well but couldnt find an answer.
Shu
Addicted to myself

Re: Question reguarding seeds and peers

Post by Shu »

retry by downloading the matching vuze version : http://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus/files/
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]
Stuffer
Sing in the wind!

Re: Question reguarding seeds and peers

Post by Stuffer »

Just by the way look at
http://hellwich.nl/shu/shu/Shu%20Mod%20FAQ.doc

Backup your torrents located by default in %userprofile%\Application Data\Azureus\torrents, uninstall vuze, delete %userprofile%\Application Data\Azureus, delete %PROGRAMFILES%\Vuze ie vuze installation folder, install vuze 4.2.0.8 if you use Abuze Mod (4.2.0.9_B01.236), copy Azureus2.jar & AzureusSpoof.properties to vuze installation folder set AzureusSpoof.properties & set True and version number you last time used on private tracker or the newest.

Consider VIP membership to get Abuze Mod 4.3.1.5_B07.247 :lol:
Have a nice day.
Vuze is world fastest and the most advanced bittorrent client