Re: Donator ==> V.VIP, VIP or Advanced Member

Post by Shu »

updated!
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]
RShauling
Food

Post by RShauling »

If you are already VIP and want to be V.VIP how mutch do you donate? would be nice with some extra features. Though I am on 100/100 Line So I don't cheat on the trackers I like anymore. I always liked mods anyhow, don't like to have my hands tied when I don't need to. And it's also nice to be upgraded here just for the status. And most of all ofcourse I would like to contribute to the great Shu's work...
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

5 or 10... dunno yet :)

Let's say 6 for old VIP's and 8 for the new ones :)

Or if you participate into the community this can be obtained without donating anything of course !
Donation is just the easy way to get things...
RShauling
Food

Post by RShauling »

yeh donating is the way I prefer don't god at programing myself, just using them. But If I PayPal you a 10 Euro you V.VIP me?

Ofcourse I report any errors I encounter in the prog anyway but it always worked great for me...

P.S me once again. Getting money tomorrow so just tell me when how and I transfer it to you. It's about time me donating here again becasue it was some time since the other time and it feels like christmas every time it says there is another version out there....

P.S 2 If you already read this it most have sound idiotic without context. "I am getting My paycheck to my account Today by now what I ment". Ofcourse I have 10 euros in my pocket but it's not an easy transfer late in the evening so I paypal it trought the internet or similar. Buyed alot this month Mainly for my PS3 and even so For my 360 on top of that I bought a InkJet Printer So I can Print on those Blu Ray Verbatims that I had like for 3 months without names on them my Canon 600R broke down when I tried to clean the printerhead, before that I bought like 2 of every Color. The Scaner part works it's only the head that broke since the thin cable got lose partly when I removed it. I know there are 30euro printers with the same head since they use the same cartridges, however it's old so not easy founding one. Ordered a Epson Stylus Photo PX820FWD hope this one does a better job, I really liked Canons Scanners but you have to compomise in life. However this is because of that I am like maxed out this month on all cards and so just have cash right now.

However today about 4 european centraltime everything is resetted again and I can resume spending electronically. I almost never used cash had like the same money in my pocket for months just incase anything gets rejected, you don't want to stand there holding your wiener.

So I try to find later today where to put the cash. You prefer a standard transfer or PayPal is mutch faster. It's like me buying you a beer for your troubles so we don't want any tax collectors or anything like that looking over our shouolder because that is not nice of them. Here in sweden where I am from they look at everything bloggers getting taxed because some company send them som panties they tried on and told her fans if she liked them or not. The world is creazy. I like the digital age but that puts the government on your tail for every dime you make. So far I bought alot of stuff from Hong Kong with PayPal without any pain at all, You used PayPall the last time if my memory serves me right. If you lived in Sweden I would bought you a beer or a few, since we live so far away money will have to do it and you buy that beer yourself. But don't get to drunk so you get some crazy ideas to watch us trough our webcams when we sleep or so. I bet you could do it and nobody would even notice :lol: . Need some sleep now but the check is on the way SIR, hope some other people reconsider so you get some partying done this weekend :violin: . If you are ever in Sweden in any trouble you can count on me... :violence-uzi:

P.S 3 Al done PayPalled 10 Euros to you, As promised...God Luck with your ShuModd
Last edited by RShauling on 25 Nov 2010, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
RShauling
Food

Post by RShauling »

BUMP (Incase you didn't se my message just edited it)
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

I wasn't available lately so I didn't check the board

Thanks man
geralt
Fresh meat

Post by geralt »

Shu wrote:5 or 10... dunno yet :)

Let's say 6 for old VIP's and 8 for the new ones :)

Or if you participate into the community this can be obtained without donating anything of course !
Donation is just the easy way to get things...
Am I old or new VIP ? lol I wanna donate for vvip.
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

Old ;)
geralt
Fresh meat

Post by geralt »

Ok then, 20€ is flying towards You Shu. Thanks for everything man xD
jpronum
Food

Post by jpronum »

Hi,

Donated 28 euro for V.VIP. Thanks for all the work!

Jack
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

Thanks
kazuma
Food

Post by kazuma »

Hello,