Fake Upload Issue

Moderator: Moderator

allover
Food

Fake Upload Issue

Post by allover »

Hi. I have a problem abour shu mod. I could't find any information about my issue so I am going to ask it. I read the FAQ by the way. It says "This is because the option "Stop increase the fake upload when you are connected..." is set to not fake upload if you are connected to less then x peers and peer/seed ratio lower then y%.
If you are really sure you want to upload anyway, set x and y = 0." I did it but it still not working. No fake upload at all.

What problem can I have?

Please help. Thanks for reading it.
Stuffer
Sing in the wind!

Re: Fake Upload Issue

Post by Stuffer »

allover wrote:Hi. I have a problem abour shu mod. I could't find any information about my issue so I am going to ask it. I read the FAQ by the way. It says "This is because the option "Stop increase the fake upload when you are connected..." is set to not fake upload if you are connected to less then x peers and peer/seed ratio lower then y%.
If you are really sure you want to upload anyway, set x and y = 0." I did it but it still not working. No fake upload at all.

What problem can I have?

Please help. Thanks for reading it.
Odd, what is rest of your Abuze settings, mod version and installer version you used, platform spec support version in plugin tabs please. and tip look at the console maybe you will see some errors there.
Vuze is world fastest and the most advanced bittorrent client