Azureus Shu Mod 2.2.0.175 (2.5.0.0)

Moderator: Moderator

Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

DeWoef wrote:He does rock in this work, that's why he would like to see some more VIPs, to give him financial support.
I will become VIP probably in october, when I have a job again 8-) (I'm a student and all - not that much cash available atm ;))
yup

till now i had only 1 vip for the 2.2.0.1XX release ....
and there's still some stuff i have to do on that release but i don't have the time for now... so just wait and see
[url=irc://irc.xevion.net/shu]irc://irc.xevion.net/shu[/url]
Eliah
Food

Post by Eliah »

Well well nice to see you working on it. Luckily all the good tv shows haven't started yet so i won't miss out on anything at Bitmetv :lol: Haven't seen you at the stealthy forum since the thing with this super cracker person :D
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

super cracker? hu!? what's difficult in removing the auth system (it's not a protection system)
HunaMaster
Fresh meat

Post by HunaMaster »

Eliah wrote:Well well nice to see you working on it. Luckily all the good tv shows haven't started yet so i won't miss out on anything at Bitmetv :lol: Haven't seen you at the stealthy forum since the thing with this super cracker person :D
You can always use Utorrent 1.6 Noreporting Mod in the meantime on Bitmetv. I am.
Eliah
Food

Post by Eliah »

Shu wrote:super cracker? hu!? what's difficult in removing the auth system (it's not a protection system)
Oh crap the super cracker was suppose to be written like this: "super cracker" But it somehow diden't :lol:
Tk2011
Food

Post by Tk2011 »

I still can use Azureus 2.4 on BitmeTV. The blue face appears but i can still connect to some sources :D
assem
Food

Post by assem »

Tk2011 wrote:I still can use Azureus 2.4 on BitmeTV. The blue face appears but i can still connect to some sources :D
you 'll connect to some users but you wont get any upload ratio !
ciros
Food

Post by ciros »

is great!
thks shu
gibraine
Food

Post by gibraine »

Eliah wrote:Well well nice to see you working on it. Luckily all the good tv shows haven't started yet so i won't miss out on anything at Bitmetv :lol: Haven't seen you at the stealthy forum since the thing with this super cracker person :D
Be careful, in BitmeTV they Banned me 'cause didn't use the account in a couple o f months (due the lack of good series to download xD) :( .. now i'm out of that tracker, but for lucky the good ones series are released on the mayor trackers like TL o PS =)

So, mark the "parked account" or something like that, Im not sure they have that option, but logging only don't work, need to download to proove youre using the account , ehehe.

Greetings! and thansk Shu for your effort, your work is awesome!!
Eliah
Food

Post by Eliah »

gibraine wrote:
Be careful, in BitmeTV they Banned me 'cause didn't use the account in a couple o f months (due the lack of good series to download xD) :( .. now i'm out of that tracker, but for lucky the good ones series are released on the mayor trackers like TL o PS =)

So, mark the "parked account" or something like that, Im not sure they have that option, but logging only don't work, need to download to proove youre using the account , ehehe.

Greetings! and thansk Shu for your effort, your work is awesome!!
Been there done that 8) :lol:
IrishMan
Food

Post by IrishMan »

any news on the public release?
Shu
Addicted to myself

Post by Shu »

Nobody's showing their support ... tuff ^^
and it's not ready yet
hackzer
Food

Post by hackzer »

I would show my support but im 13 and have no money..
unreal666
Let's get weird !

Post by unreal666 »

Shu wrote:Nobody's showing their support ... tuff ^^
and it's not ready yet
i dont have money to donate but i try to do other jobs and things to here.
Your mod has made my life very much easier :) i hope someday i have money to donate.
-:- Shuperior, Shuper, Ashureus -:-
keda
Food

Post by keda »

Danke Shu super arbeit